We’re excited to introduce the new Neo Disc+ range! Designed from the ground up to excel in a wide range of terrains, the Neo Disc+ 20 6s Girl’s features a front suspension fork with 40mm of travel and lockout. This allows kids to switch suspension on and off, so they can transition from dirt to pavement and back again, or climb hills more efficiently.
Powerful and reliable disc brakes keep kids in control, no matter the weather or riding conditions, while 20 x 1.95 micro-knobby tyres are designed to provide extra grip on the dirt.
Throw in 6 speed shifting, a low standover height to boost rider confidence, and lightweight kid-sized components, and the result is a kid’s bike built to venture off the bike path and into the gravel and dirt.
- New model featuring our junior-specific frame with light weight oversized thin-wall alloy, hydroformed tubes and new streamline stays.
- Suspension fork and knobby MTB tyres for dirt riding.
- Full alloy child-specific short reach brake levers, combined with powerful disc brakes.
- Low standover frame, allowing easy operation, boosting rider confidence and safety.
- Light weight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, which reduces the overall weight of the bicycle.
- Super comfortable junior-specific saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Light weight alloy crank set with child-specific easy pedalling gearing.
- Shimano 6 speed shifting for reliable shifting performance.