The Neo+ 20 Girl’s is ideally suited for zipping around flatter areas without hills. Its single-speed drivetrain allows kids to master the core skills of cycling without worrying about the use of gears.
Kids stay in control and gain confidence while riding thanks to the kid-friendly short brake lever for the front, and coaster rear brake, along with a low standover frame design so kids can easily touch the ground when they need to.
- New child-specific frame with light weight alloy, hydroformed tubes and new streamline stays.
- Light weight alloy straight blade fork.
- Low standover frame, allowing easy operation, boosting rider confidence and safety.
- Light weight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, which reduces the overall weight of the bicycle.
- Alloy quilled stem for maximum height adjustability.
- Super comfortable child-specific saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.