The Neo+ 20 3i Boy's introduces the use of gears. The ideal bike for kids moving up from a smaller sized bike who can ride confidently, and are ready for the next challenge. This model features 3 speed internal gears in the rear hub, which gives kids more control over their speed versus a single speed bike, and saves energy on longer rides. Compared to our Neo+ 20 6s models, the internal hub on our 3i models offers a low maintenance system which is better protected against the effects of weather, dirt and mud, as well as bumps and scratches.
To boost rider confidence, we use a short brake lever on the front, and a coaster brake on the rear for easy and smooth braking, along with a low standover frame design so kids can easily touch the ground when they need to.
- 3 speed Shimano Nexus internal hub - reliable shifting performance and low maintenance.
- New child-specific frame with light weight oversized thin-wall alloy, hydroformed tubes and new streamline stays.
- Light weight alloy straight blade fork.
- Low standover frame, allowing easy operation, boosting rider confidence and safety.
- Light weight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, which reduces the overall weight of the bicycle.
- Super comfortable child-specific saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Light weight alloy crank set with child-specific easy pedalling gearing.
- Full alloy child-specific short reach brake levers.